Pool Inspection Estimate ChecklistWhen evaluating a cost estimate from a pool inspector, make sure it includes everything you want. Here are items that may be included in a pool inspection:
- Base cost of the pool inspection.
- Written report with photographs (if not included in base cost).
- Evaluation of placement and protection (fences, gates, screens, and locations of electrical wires and outlets)
- Evaluation of the pool and deck surface (for cracks, pitting, open joints).
- Evaluation of equipment (pool heaters, pumps, filters, timers, skimmers).